50+ person software company with a massive SEO playground is looking for an SEO expert to manage its SEO strategy. This role will be the point person for all SEO related tasks and knowledge in our organization. There will be a lot of room to grow, and this position is perfect for anyone who is passionate about SEO, long tail strategies, and planning on a massive scale. We currently have 4 verticals (product comparison, entertainment industry, travel, last minute product deals) with over 30M+ users a month.
- Keyword planning on a very large scale with focus on long-tail keywords in the retail world
- Building long term SEO strategy for each product (currently 4) by working directly with each product owner (onsite, offsite and content )
- Write-down a monthly content plan to writers and audit the written articles to maximize results
- Plan high-scale link-building processes
- Find a tool and perform internal and external audits
- Send weekly reports (either with a tool or manual)
- Manage webmaster tools for different properties
- Educate our development team on SEO basics by sending articles / videos
- Same time zone (+- 4 hours)
- Highly experienced with proven results on large-scale SEO projects
- Please provide us with a range of hourly rates
- Looking to start immediately
- Looking for part time initially with a possible transition to full time.