Basically we are looking for a web developer that can build the core functionality of the website which will be explained below and more details will be provided to the selected candidate,
But we also want someone that can provide a good design ideas and a nice out of the box look and feel, this is crucial to the success of the task.
The functionality brief:
We have two types of visitors to the website:
1) Users: they will access the website to do one of the following or a combination of it:
a. Search for a service provider.
b. Search for a staff member of a service provider.
c. Submit review a service provider.
d. Submit review the staff member.
e. Submit a review of a service provided by the staff member or the provider.
f. Calculate the review score for a service provider, staff member or a service according to the users feedback entries.
2) Service Providers: they will access the website to reply on the feedback and reviews submitted by the Users.
• We will offer login to users or service providers and we can also have Users login anonymously and submit reviews.
• Sign up can be through , Facebook, google+
• Google reviews should be also captured and displayed in the review list for any service provider, member or service.
• the home page should be a search bar which enables the users to search for service providers, or staff members within the service providers and each results should be listed as a list of cards which displays the service provider name, image, review score, tags…etc (check hostelworld.com for reference on the look and feel).
We have an initial data model for the website entities and how they relate to each other which can be provided for the selected candidate.
We do not have any preferred programming language or any web framework in mind so given the description above if you think you have the skills to provide the functionality and a good design to match it then you can contact us.