I. About the business
1. What do we do?
Established since 2008, Envirotech is an Australian registered training organization (RTO). Approved by the Australian Department of Education to provide courses for Domestic and International students. We are an approved RTO provider of SVP program by the department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
2. How do we do it?
Envirotech has invested heavily in creating a paperless college with advanced systems, where teachers and students can conveniently communicate, monitor academic progress, and make the teaching/learning interaction, the best experience while protecting the environment. Our advanced systems include:
Our eLearning platform is Moodle based (PHP) which enables students and teachers, to send and receive submissions, upload and download any type of file, share media, grade and provide feedback, run academic reports, keep logs of users and more.
Our company website provides information for agents and students including:
o Course programs
o Course intake dates
o Fees and promotions
o Online enrolment
We use a student management system to record students’ achievements, status and qualifications. Students have constant access to the platform and its features.
3. Which professional skills are important to us?
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Proved academic skills, both course writing and delivery
- Microsoft Certifications will be a great plus.
4. Is English required? At what level?
Upper Intermediate - Good written and spoken English skills;
5. What is important for us in this person?
Responsible, commitment, eager to learn and to teach others.
6. The preferred professional level of the candidate: junior, middle, senior.
7. What do we specifically do in the project?
Writing academic courses materials for
• ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
• ICT40115 Certificate IV in Information Technology
• ICT40315 & ICT40815 - Dual Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies and Digital Media Technologies
• write courses’ materials according to the given standards, training will be provided.
• organize logical/topical blocks of units of knowledge that can be delivered/assessed systematically
• structure all qualifications, including delivery dates, intakes, breaks etc.
• be strict according to deadlines and milestones.
This will include knowledge and materials preparation for:
markup language learning, development of cascading style sheets, ICT environment, simple modelling techniques, principles of animation, designing and applying simple textures to digital art, WHS communication and consultation processes, configuration and administration of a network operating system, standard diagnostic tests learning, business requirements understanding, object-oriented language skills, user interface, structured query language, XML, data-driven applications, client-side script for dynamic web pages and other fields of knowledge.
8. What are the growth/development opportunities on given position?
You can join our company as a content writing manager for academic courses. Then there is the opportunity to join our development or academic team at higher managerial levels. There is a high chance for you to be relocated to Australia to permanently live and work there.
9. How big are the team and company and what is the structure?
30-35 people in Australia
5 people in Ukraine
10. To whom will the specialist directly subordinate?
Academic Manager >Project Manager>You
11. Where are the people who make technical decisions about the project?
Ukraine and Australia
II. About the terms:
1. Candidates from different cities? Help with relocation?
Yes, for sure
2. Is there a probation term and for how long?
First month will be for getting used to each other :) You will see what we can and we’ll see what you offer.
3. Is there any prospect of business trips, and where?
4. What is work schedule?
8 hours / day, 40 hours /per week
5. Is it possible to relocate abroad and how company supports the relocation?
Yes, for sure. You can become a part of our team in Australia if you wish.
III. According to the process:
1. Is there a test task?
No, just interview
2. Is the interview going to be in English?
Yes, all the process is in English
3. How many stages of an interview are there? Аnd with whom?
a) Resume filter
b) Interview filter – Ukraine
c) Final interview – Australia: CEO of the Company, HR Manager and Academic Manager