The Senior Project Manager plays a critical role in the planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution of projects done in support of business objectives or sponsored by IS. The primary job responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager are to thoroughly understand the scope, schedule, budget, and conditions of satisfaction for a project, while scheduling resources, monitoring task completion, serving as the day to day point of contact for business stakeholders, and managing stakeholder expectations to ensure the project delivers the agreed upon scope within its budget and time constraints.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to interface with both the IT and business organizations to ensure that the appropriate processes are followed and deliverables produced. Excellent oral/written communication skills, stakeholder management skills, multitasking capabilities, and software development lifecycle knowledge (e.g. Scrum, Agile etc.) will be needed to excel in this position.
The Senior Project Manager will lead multiple projects for a legacy system modernization effort.
- Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints with minimal oversight from PM Manager or Program Manager
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Manage day-to-day project team activities and stakeholder communications
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforce project processes and standards accordingly
- Identify project resource needs, obtain necessary resources, define project team roles, and ensure healthy team dynamics
- Coordinate the efforts of team members from multiple groups into a coordinated project effort
- Provide overall management direction for project and be accountable for project results
- Hands on experience managing legacy modernization projects of medium to high complexity
-Demonstrated history of delivering complex technical projects from initiation to implementation
-Hands on experience developing complex, multi-year project schedules and managing large project budgets
Proficient with Project Management tools. (Teamwork, GoogleDocs, InVisionApp, Photoshop and Balsamiq Mockups (for prototypes), etc.)
Strong knowledge of PMI project management standards and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) or equivalent methodology
Strong knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
Strong presentation skills
Strong stakeholder management skills
Excellent ability to work in a team environment as a focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership of wide-ranging responsibilities
Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively.
- Get excellent feedback for good work
- Long term business and long term work in future
- Excellent Reviews for good work and re-hire for future work
- 100% clear requirements will be provided.
- Any questions or queries or technical assistance will be provided. Support via skype/video conference or conversation will be provided.
Please ask questions if you need help with the requirements. - This is a trial task, if good work is given it will converted into long term project.