A reliable Virtual Assistant to work evenings and weekends US time is sought by an academic economist based in the Eastern United States.
• college educated in a technical field (i.e. computer science, physics, math, etc.);
• computer skills: LaTeX; proficiency in Excel; including macros; of Python or a similar language;
• publishing skills: full copy of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Photoshop; skill in using both;
• must be fluent in English; does not necessarily need to be perfect (good call center quality at least);
• most important: RELIABILITY - ideal candidate will be someone who has experience working as a full time Virtual Assistant for 2 years or more; I need someone I can count on with a regular schedule (one day off on the weekend is ok).
You will be required to perform comprehensive research support, personal support tasks and/or tasks where technical skill is required. I will send transcription/editing tasks, proofreading tasks, light programming.
All interested applicants should provide their CV including their work history. If you have examples or a portfolio of technical jobs you've performed using one of skills listed above (i.e. LaTex, programming, etc.), please include that in your CV as well.