We have openings to bring on junior/intermediate freelance video editors to help with productions starting in June. The ideal candidates will be reliable and available to work on a part-time, ongoing basis.
We are looking to grow our fab team of freelancers, in particular we need top-shelf editors who have experience working with corporate videos. You will need to be an "A-Gamer" who can take direction well and communicate effectively with our team. We value your expertise and want to see what your creativity can bring to our client base.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A portfolio of projects
• A solid understanding of video for corporate online use
• Commitment to ensuring we provide world-class customer service
• Take the creative, technical initiative and ownership of post-production on the assigned project
• Manage priorities, schedule, and track your time and effort
• Meticulous attention to detail and quality control
• Communicate quickly & effectively for an efficient delivery
Editing - A master in post-production workflow using Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects
Motion Graphics - Create keyword animation and you must have an eye for graphic design and composition. Please explain your workflow for this.
Color Correction - You must be able to adjust raw video content to look its best using DaVinci Resolve, Color, or other professional color correction software. Please explain your preferred workflow for this.
Audio mixing - You must have a solid understanding of how to take a voice track from the video, mix it with some background music using EQ and Compression, and sync it back into your editing project. Please explain your preferred workflow for this.