The site so far is onehitwonderevent.businesscatalyst.com/index.html which is too replace www.onehitwonderevent.com.
In more detail, I would need:
• BUSINESS CATALYST ACCOUNT: currently I have one paid BC marketing+ account which is used to house www.gen.media.
o Am I correct in thinking that I can setup onehitwonderevent under the partner program and essentially get it hosted for free? Are you able to set this up from within BC?
• MAILCHIMP ACCOUNT: we currently have a mailchimp which handles all of our electronic newsletters. Are we best to keep this, or is there a better way where as people subscribe via our website form the contact info is added to our BC account, and then merged into the MailChimp database automatically?
• SITE FEATURES:
o NEWS/BLOG: Similar to the BC blog widget, I would like to be able to use BC to upload News items which then automatically propagates to both the News preview items on the main page, as well as the News page itself. Very similar to how the BC blog widget works… In fact, could probably just use the blog widget if there is no such news widget. News items use the same look/feel/fonts as the website (or as close as possible).
o GALLERY: Photos are uploaded in BC. Video vimeo/youtube links are entered into BC.
o MEDIA: The ability to upload PDF docs (press releases) in BC and they become available for download on the website.
o SUBSCRIBE FORM: Currently in the pop-out menu, there is a mock field to subscribe your email to be added to the mailing list. Ideally I would like this to be just an EMAIL field + SUBMIT button which then triggers a pop-up to add your first and last name and the captcha. Is this possible? There are also some obvious bugs with these fields currently.
o CONTACT FORM: Details from the standard contact form are also added to the database.
o ATHLETE REGISTER FORM: Details from the athlete register form are added to a different “athletes” database.
o GOPRO REGISTER FORM: Details from the GoPro register form are added to a different “gopro” database. (I will specify what fields are needed for each form).
• CLEAN-UP BUGS: finish off any little bugs across the responsive layouts.
• WORKFLOW: Ideally I want to be able to continually make minor tweaks to design elements/text from within Muse. Is it possible to set up everything in BC and then place these elements in among Muse, whereby still allowing me to make changes and republish from within Muse? For example, on my site www.gen.media, I have the BC blog inserted into the Muse page via a HTML box, and then if I need to make any changes to the site, I simple make the amendments in Muse, republish, and it doesn’t affect the BC blog.
• Non-standard FONTS currently used: BEBAS NEUE (WebFonts), PROXIMA NOVA REG, PROXIMA NOVA CONDENSED LIGHT, PROXIMA NOVA CONDENSED REGULAR, BEBAS NEUE (TypeKit).