I am director of a small educational consultancy and I am in need of an Adobe Captivate professional to assemble assets (all media, templates, narration, etc. has already been generated) into a course that I have already storyboarded. I need them to do the following:
1. Make a blank Captivate template according to style guide (I have color swatches, style guide, etc. all ready)
2. Assemble the course (approximately 40-45 slides worth of material) into a project
3. Add narration (which I will produce)
4. Add animation/transitions as needed (which we can discuss)
5. Produce completed course (PDF, HTML5, etc.)
I am looking to kick this off in November 2016 and I suspect it would take place over a course of a few weeks. I would need to review to approve final products, but by the time I was able to send over all the assets (media, narration, etc.) it should be fairly well set so that should limit the amount of review needed. Depending on the quality of the final deliverables, possibility of more work in the future as we do these types of projects regularly.