We are currently looking for an experienced UX Designer to lead the User Experience Design efforts for our responsive design platforms as well as the mobile application experiences. You are passionate about delivering both an intuitive and engaging user experience as well as great design. You apply best practices and forward-thinking design principles to new and existing work and wants to actively contribute to the long-term success of our product. If you want to create rapid responsive interfaces that are engaging, and visually appealing, while working on products that will have an impact on solving a major global issue, this is the UX Designer opportunity to consider.
1. Lead the creative team by providing creative expertise, hands on design of high fidelity visuals and/or prototypes for the developer team and oversight of UX principles
2. Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish and drive concepts and idea ideation
3. Initiate and respond to ideas or new features for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
4. Create user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups.
5. Work hands on with Product manager, Designers, Developers, Testers and Users, to ensure the design is aligned to the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
6. Take on the overall responsibility for the UI / UX design of the platform, ensuring a clean, elegant user interface that places the user at the center of the design.
7. Convert business requirements into pixel perfect designs; bringing them to life with a variety of usability techniques.
8. Take new features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups and then final interfaces.
9. Create engaging and original designs at different levels of fidelity that reflect the business need and the user’s emotions
10. Deliver designs supporting multiple devices and following through with stakeholder approvals
11. Closely partner with the Lead Developer to ensure the resulting implementation from the implementation aligns with the customer’s desired experience
12. Ensure estimates from the creative team during agile sprint planning are logical in partnership with the Product Manager
13. Protect the creative and development team from distraction with focused decision
1. A portfolio of relevant, interactive work via web, mobile and tablet that demonstrates both their user experience design process, and visual designs.
2. A proven expert in both iOS and Android mobile experience design and is an extremely customer-centric, creative leader with the ability to inspire designers to deliver excellence in design thinking and innovation
3. 5-7 years of experience across UX disciplines such as UI design, graphic design, user research, information architecture, and multi-channel interaction
4. 5-7 years of extensive experience using Sketch3, Adobe Creative Suite, and related UX tools such as WebFlow or InVisionto create the experience of a project, including the information architecture, flows, sitemap, wireframes, and annotations
5. Advanced understanding and leveraging of UI design leading practices for Responsive Web Design (RWD), reusable UI patterns, and intuitive and touch-friendly navigation
6. Ability to translate client requirements and complex user journeys into clearly laid out user stories and graphical workflows.
7. A wireframing / prototyping tool such as Axure
8. Experience with atomic design principles and methodology
9. Strong experience constructing mid-large scale information architecture for large organizations, applying business level and customer-level strategies to create user experience-minded deliverables
10. Extensive experience creating user requirement specifications, including personas, scenarios, task analysis, flowcharts, organization, navigation models, detailed wireframes and annotated functionality
11. Experience reviewing and interpreting analytics and data to formulate an understanding of role-based user behaviors
12. Experience with internationalization and creating solutions for a global audience
13. Strong teamwork, self-management, problem-solving abilities
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills
15. Passion for delivering new capabilities with a creative startup-like mindset
16. Understanding of micro-service application architecture
17. UX experience with advanced analytics visuals (prescriptive/predictive)
18. Familiarity with gamification and user engagement methodologies
19. Optionbalal experience of conducting guerrilla user testing.
20. A stellar analytical process and a checklist that balances advanced UI development and UI frameworks against essential functionality and nice-to-have customization.
23. Bachelor's or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.