we are looking for an expert (!) in Premiere Pro that knows all features, tricks and is familiar with all the newest possibilities of the newest version .
We are just preparing for a larger project where we need to handle about 1.000 video files.
Here are some of the items that we have in mind:
1. editing 4K
2. seemlessly looping videos
3. 100% clean greenscreen removal
4. managing different assets in a smart way e.g. naming conventions, nesting vs. subsequence vs. sequence, bin logic, storing logic (on harddrive-folders)
5. animated assets e.g. a "growing rectangle"
6. counters and progress bars
8. rendering in different resolutions
9. creating voice-over without re-rendering
10. color correction (so all look alike) for all video or only some of them at once
We need help in setting up that process in the smartest way possible, so that is becomes as easy and fast (automated) as possible to achieve and modify our videos.
Ideally we can do 1:1 coaching sessions with screen share, where we can discuss, setup and test the best approach.
You do need to be fluent in english (or german).
Looking forward to hear from you