SlideBelts is looking for a product development engineer to aid us in the integration of a Simplex Satellite transmitter chip into a wearable accessory.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within Engineering and/or Product Development specific to Wireless and/or Satellite technologies.
• Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and requirements
• Experience with electrical and/or mechanical CAD software packages (Altium, SolidWorks, etc)
• Strong written, and verbal presentation skills
• Proven ability to successfully partner with diverse technological groups
• Familiarity with electronic components and product development
Additional Skills and Experience
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
• Six Sigma/Quality knowledge a plus
• Previous experience with Java, C, C++, and other programming languages
• Familiarity with RF design and performance issues, such as isolation, crosstalk and interference
• Strong knowledge and understanding of simplex data transmission
• Knowledge of industry regulations including: FCC, UL, IS, and ATEX a plus