I am setting up a Drupal 8 website in AWS. I help setting it up over the next two weeks and then help with maintaining it.
Setup will include:
- Drupal 8 with Continuous Integration for plugins and templates
- PHP on Apache Server optimized web server
- AWS Linux (or CentOS) optimized server
- Load balancer
- CloudWatch Alarms
- Elastic Beanstalk auto-scaling
- Configuration for CloudFront, S3, Route 53
- CloudFormation template
- Architecture documentation
Maintenance will include (if you are interested):
- Building tests
- Creating additional alarms
- Performance optimizations
- Need to start next week.
- Setup to be up and running in one week (Drupal, Server, CI)
- Setup completed in two weeks
- If interested in additional work, ongoing maintenance/tweaks for 6+ months
Need someone who is available to talk on Skype frequently over the next two weeks. Collaboration will be via github.