Miscellaneous mobile development projects.
- Two years minimum Android mobile programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Prior experience including delivered apps to the Google Play store (and provide examples).
- Expert level understanding of the Java language.
- Proficient with REST APIs and HTTP services
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Prior experience working with Android’s hardware APIs (i.e. Bluetooth, gyroscopes, accelerometers, etc)
- Strong database experience (particularly SQLite)
- Experience using Source/Version control (Git, JIRA, etc.)