Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking to hire an experienced IOS Developer to build an ecommerce application for an existing online marketplace. You will be working with our web developers; who are technically advanced.
We will provide a wireframes and complete PSD files
You will be required to work in PST Time zone.
iOS 7 and higher supporting iphone 4,5,6,6s
Clean and tested code
Integrate the APP with our API Endpoints
Clean UI Aesthetics
Category Catalogue Pages
Paypal & Stripe supported checkout
User Profile (Feeds and Dashboard)
Reviews and Ratings
Facebook Signup/Login SDK
Qualifications must include:
- Feedback of 97%- 100%
- Fluent in English
- Signing a nondisclosure agreement and non compete clause
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We need an expert level PHP Developer with a minimum of five years of experience). We are building a very large platform that will serve as a major key in our business.
#1 - There will be MANY APIs to integrate.
#2 - You will have to help in the DOCUMENTATION of the project and thinking through all the scenarios.
#3 - This is a long-term engagement.
#4 - Must practice Unit Testing
#5 - Must be comfortable with PSD to HTML implementation
#6 - Must be comfortable working with a repo
#7 - Please be ready to provide examples of previous code for review
NO AGENCIES Please.
We are happy to provide much more detail, please message me here and looking forward to working with you!
BTW - we use PHP, MySQL and prefer the CODEGNITER & Laravel frameworks.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
1) Online store , CRM and Accounts(sales order,invoice,timesheet etc.)
2)Email Marketing Connection
3) PBX connection
4) Online Chat
5) Social Media Loyalty
and connection between all
All should be able to talk with the CRM accordingly..
The point 1 slpit
For online store- we have a designer who can design in Photoshop and give you sliced html contents. And our main priority is bulk uploading and modification of products. This needs to be in sync with CRM products and categories and quantity in sync with account books.
And in CRM -we will import the details of leads from fb,sms,email ID plus their interest of products they showed etc.. And then our telecaller will call on the numbers and place the order.For this the products needs to be in sync with the ecommerce or account books where the quantity also will entered.And based on the order automatically the sales order will be generated and send an email through the CRM screen to the end user. This info will be stored and...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We're looking for a developer to create a RESTful API for our website to be utilised by our front-end developers.
Our system involves a WordPress system with added custom database structure and php applications. A high understanding of WordPress centric development is a must.
This task involves:
1. Assessing the existing system database architecture and providing recommendations for optimisation. Implementing agreed upon changes.
2. Developing a RESTful API to be consumed by our front-end development team.
Please only apply if you have experience and can prove your abilities with portfolio examples and/or code samples.
Also please answer what your favourite IDE to develop in to prove you've read this outline.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for a very experienced API expert with expertise in web payment processing. ( specifically credit card integration) . Working direct with a payment gateway or processor is highly desirable. This position requires the installation of various online payment processors into an online cashier. The candidate must have experience in similar positions and below skills and used to trouble shooting.
Position is immediate start and long term regular hours for the right candidate.
• web services
• Experience in online payment processors
• Web servers
* Remarks (candidates from South Asia won’t be considered)
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are currently looking for an certified / highly experienced Magento Developer, who can assist our team in building an Magento Extension that will be used to compliment our current website.
- Our website allows websites to collect reviews from customers and display them on our website (think Yelp).
- The extension only has 1 action, which is to send the customer's email address to our system via a Rest-API every time an Order is marked as "Complete" on the Magento Store side.
We have a single Rest-API which sole purpose is to have an email address sent to it, once it sends the email our system / DB consumes the email and processes it from there.
The API within the extension is authorized via an API-Key that is generated on our site for security.
- Ideally, once the customer installs the extension, there will be a "Settings" area which asks for two things:
1. API Key (which will be available on our...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking to hire someone to build out an inventory system from scratch that will ingrate with Shipstation through API.
Details: ( What the System Needs to do )
1. Upload inventory into system manualy and by bulk cvs
2. have multiple warehouses
3. Have bin location
4. have low stock alerts
5. have cvs export for reporting
Must deduct inventory from system when that SKU is shipped from ShipStation.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
looking for a solution to correct amazon upc mismatches , with some type of cross checks to compare my products with amazons catalog, and screen out items which don't match amazons catalog, and correct these errors
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
You can see my site so far at http://hotmusic.co/hotmusic.co/wordpress/
I need the site finished so the music player works, easy way to add music, news articles and videos. Integrated sharing and links. I am also open to new music scripts or themes if you find something. I want to create an innovative music that has the power of hiphopearly.com, killerhiphop.com, hotnewmusic.com integrating different genres of music.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I use Sendy plugin plugin https://sendy.co/
I need someone who can:
1) Instead of automatically unsubscribing when the default unsubscribe link is clicked redirect them to the unsubscribe custom page which will have a form (already filled with his/her email address by using $_GET value in the URL) where prompt them with a button to click, then use the sendy API to unsubscribe that user.
(web design of the custom page will be created shortly)
2) Sendy by default has only unsubscribe link. I would like to have a mail preference option. When a subscriber clicks (in the email) on it he can see all the lists that he subscribed to and can unsubscribe to one or all newsletters, change email address* or name*.
* (optional - not required, but be good to have)
Please note: This integration must be explained to the web developer so when the new sendy update is released the new script is not erased by error.