In 2015 & 2016, Inc. Magazine ranked our Company as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States - and we are still growing!
If you’ve are looking for exciting long-term career opportunity then we have the perfect position for you. More importantly, if you want your talents and experience to make a real difference in people's lives, then I invite you to keep reading….
Our Company & Culture
Our Company has a very fast paced environment with a ‘get it done’ culture of like-minded individuals that embody the ‘customer first’ mindset. Our Sr. Technical Project Managers must be "innovative problem solvers" that embrace change and see problems as an opportunity. From each and every keystroke of programming to the way that we engage our customers in support; it’s up to all of our ‘innovative thinkers’ to position the Company to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketplace and create unique and innovative solutions to serve our customers.
This is a rare chance to join a highly successful, high-growth enterprise. As the Sr. Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for...
- Lead multiple worldwide cross-functional teams spanning cross-geographies through the product life cycle process (frontend to post-launch enhancements)
- Set daily, weekly, monthly priorities (and deliverables) based on short-term and long-term company goals (ex. dates of training webinars, promotions, etc.)
- Constantly monitor and report on progress with all major stakeholders (executive leadership, development (internal/external) product managers, support gurus, marketing managers, etc.); including management of daily, weekly, monthly meetings
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, solutions and KPIs including metrics by product (ex. sprint deliverables, beta activity, bug fixes, user engagement, active/inactive subscriptions, etc.)
- Work very closely with Product Manager(s) and QA to review and approve enhancements, new features before release
- Ensure quality, timely documentation is delivered to internal and external stakeholders; including knowledgebase product resources prior to any release
- Liaise between customer support management and development to ensure all escalated support tickets are closed in a timely manner
- Coordinate internal (staff) and external (customer) product trainings including Beta webinars around the release of key enhancements, new features and/or new integrations
- Manage build out and set up of product(s) in software including Infusionsoft (CRM), zendesk (ticketing), Jira (management) and knowledgebase (client).
Software Experience (strongly preferred):
- Jira (Atlassian)
- InVision App (or similar)
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
- GoToWebinar / Meeting
- YouTube / Vimeo
- Google: Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets
- LastPass (or similar)
- DropBox (or similar)
- Appointment Core (or similar)
- Camtasia (or similar)
Education & Related Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, computer science, information systems or technology management (strongly preferred)
- MUST have 3+ years experience project managing SaaS in agile environment
- MUST be well versed with all relevant, current computer applications
- MUST have a passion to learn new technology and teach others
- Related diplomas/certifications in business, marketing and technology a plus
- PMP certification; a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Provide reliable hardware including: computer, mouse and headset
- Have reliable, high-speed internet access
- Be able to work weekday and weekend hours anytime between 8am and 10pm (EST) Eastern Standard Time
At Real Strategic, we take our culture seriously so we ONLY want team members who:
- Have a ‘customer-centric’ mindset
- Take FULL ownership
- Enjoy fast paced environments
- Like to be challenged
- Appreciate well-meaning constructive criticism
- See problems as opportunities
- Are hungry to learn
- Want to grow within the company
- Need to see results
- Are driven to succeed
If you embody everything you just read then what are you waiting for?!?!?
Apply with the phrase - Green is not Blue.
See you on the other side ;)