I'm looking for a team member to help grow the online presence for “Win A Pageant.”
I’m a solo-preneur who coaches adult women to become a leader in their community and win their beauty pageant. I work with women all over the globe, ages 18-45.
My goal this year is to grow our marketing efforts in social media, email, and the podcast. There is a strong foundation in each area; I'm needing help to promote these areas while I fulfill coaching.
I’m looking for a virtual team member that loves creating quality marketing materials for social media, podcast audio, email marketing, wordpress blogs and websites. The ideal person would be interested in the outcomes of the projects and want to encourage a client journey from prospective client through her big pageant win!
Regular tasks include:
- Social media (image creation and scheduling posts via Hootesuite onto Facebook & Instagram)
- Editing audio files to pull testimonials out of recorded coaching calls
- Creating & scheduling campaigns in Mailchimp
- Adding links into wordpress blog pages
- Mixing audio file and custom thumbnail to create video
- Upload video files to YouTube
Eventual tasks include:
- Podcast editing of audio files
- Publishing podcast to Libsyn and Wordpress with id3tags (I will train you on this)
- Scheduling people to be interviewed on the podcast
- Setting up funnel pages in ClickFunnels (I will train you on this)
Critical Skills include:
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Graphic design following a brand style sheet
- Positive attitude
- Preference for quality
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- audio editing
Software & Sites used include:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Click Funnels
- Facebook Page
- YouTube & Google+
**Ideally, the person would start early June**
June-August ~ 4-5 hours/week
September-December ~4-10 hours/week
January- ~10+ hours/week
I expect the person in this position to continue learning new aspects of the business and grow into the position with more and more responsibilities over the next year.
I’d like to be able to touch base for a quick 15-minute meeting at the same day/time weekly to discuss projects, answer questions, and give feedback. This would happen between 9am & 2pm M-F, Pacific Standard Time
To submit for this position, please answer:
What excites you the most about this position?
Which of the tasks do you feel most confident in? Why?
Which of the tasks do you feel you’d need the most amount of training? Why?
What is your experience with beauty pageants, if any?
All applicants will be required to complete two trial exercises and participate in an interview.