Nikolas Weinstein Studio is transferring to Fusion 360 to make use of its modelling and CAD/CAM output capabilities. We are looking for someone to:
- Partake in one on one (screen share style) tutorial sessions.
- Answer questions related to the modelling and CAD/CAM processes.
- Offer alternative, more economic, approaches to the outputs that we are currently using.
- Offer general advice, share knowledge and techniques.
- Be readily available (within reason) to share screens and problem solve.
We require someone with strong Fusion 360 experience, who has worked using the CAD/CAM section of the software.
Tutorials would be held with one person from NWS using Zoom, which allows screen share, note taking and control over the web.
Example of current problems faced:
- CAM setup (with 3 operations) appears to run fine in simulation, no errors. No apparent problems.
- G Code export reports a failed file (see attached).
- Run time on whole setup is 10.0 hours, run times on individual operations equate to 2.0 hours.