I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. For funding of this project I need to know how long certain tasks will take before we start this project and have enough money, so please respond back as best estimate as possible based on my projects.
1. Do you have any experience in second life aka SL as far as content creation, fit meshing clothes to sl skeleton?
2. I need to know how many hours will your guy/girl take to fit mesh and make small modifications to say a body shape or piece of clothing, boots, shoes, etc? I will be supplying the body shape as well as clothing, boots, etc. All your tech would need to do is slight modification and fit mesh it to our body shape or skeleton. I need to know how many hours to modify it slightly and fit mesh to our SL skeleton or shape? For example, 1-2 hours to do both fit mesh and modify it with say different texture or add a strap to a shoe.
3. Will your technician know how to fit mesh any clothing to our supplied SL Skeleton or SL Body Shape?
To make this very clear, I will be supplying all the body shapes, clothing, etc that you just need to modify according to my specific instructions and fit mesh them to the SL Skeleton. For example, when giving you a knee high boot for a woman. I'd need modification to the template and then made into different colors and textures. How many hours would that entail for say 10-12 color or textures? I will supply textures as well.
4. Our shapes and clothing will be coming from turbosquid and daz3D. We need them modified to make them ours.
5. Does anyone work in cinema 4D?
6. Please give me both a hourly rate as well as fixed price per object for example body shape vs ladies shoe, etc. Just so I have some idea on how much money we need to get this project going.
P.S. This job won't be started until early Fall September