We are a small, established and dynamic architecture firm, with a clean, modern aesthetic. Our emphasis is on high-end residential and commercial TI projects. We are located in a desirable central city area and encourage a collaborative atmosphere.
We are seeking a full-time, part-time or freelance Revit or AutoCAD draftsperson with minimum 3 years of experience in developing full sets of construction documents suitable for permitting and construction.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently while meeting the success criteria and milestones established by the design and technical directors. Additionally, the candidate will be required to organize the project and its requisite deliverables to meet milestones.
- Degree in Architecture or Advanced Drafting Certificate
- Command of the Revit or AutoCAD software for small scale projects
- Knowledge and understanding of construction details, especially those related to Type V
-Knowledge and understanding of the City of Los Angeles Building Department and its requirements
- Command of construction documentation set preparation for residential projects
- Efficient with time and able to meet often tight deadlines
- Organized and motivated
-Knowledge of Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Please submit your resume and selected work samples (In PDF format no larger than 7MB) or preferably an online portfolio for consideration. It is strongly encouraged to submit sample drawing sets and/or construction document sheets executed in Revit or AutoCAD.