Need to create a few 3D models for Revit and ArchiCAD (and WebGL), like flooring, sink, basin and sofa.
This is a test project to see how long it takes and how much it costs.
If you are interested in this job, can you meet all or some this requirements?
- Provide samples of GDL, Revit family done in the past
- Can reverse engineer 3D scan into a BIM model?
- Can recommend how to capture high quality photos of materials?
- Can you create a single model that can be converted to GDL, Revit safely? Is there a generic parametric format for this?
- We need also the 3D models for WebGL preview (possible formats are obj, dae, fbx, glTF), can be this incorporated in the previous step?
- Do you know how to activate encryption of GDL?
- Would be possible to document or watch you working step by step so we can can understand the whole process?