Looking for an experienced to fill the shoes of an accountant for our company. Working directly with our Management Staff. This individual is hired on for full-time basis for about a few months. Reviewing plans and specifications, job costing, manpower and materials, takeoffs, how assembled, bidding. Don't apply if you don't have a construction background.
- Excellent English Skills both written and spoken.
- Solid internet connection and good computer.
- Webcam, with working headphones/microphone and camera
- Skype, Google Drive, Email Program
- Overlapping timezone to work from 8:00AM MST to 4:00PM MST for more than 6 HRs. (i.e. If you are in PST, that time translates to 7:00AM PST to 3:00PM PST, that means you should be able to work at minimum 6 hrs between that time range). Also, this cannot be during your own timezone's 12AM to 6AM.
- Familiarity with Adobe, Asana, Co-construct, Corecon, Xactimate (or other construction estimation software) and Google apps and drive.
I've been told I'm a great boss, no complaints, and very thorough with my explanations and step by step tutorials. I don't have unrealistic expectations other than that you enjoy your job and for you to put your best effort all the time.
Lucullan is an eco-luxury home builder. We create homes with recycled and healthy (low chemical) building materials that are energy efficient and comfortable for the buyers. The designs are also very contemporary and we have fun doing new projects every year. Our company's motto is to create an enjoyable environment for our staff, granted that you perform your duties to the fullest, and to do the right thing.
Instead of attaching your standard cover letter. I want you to attach a sample estimate that you did. Also, your weakness is space monkeys. Keep that for the question area.