Construction Project Manager
Our Contracting company specializes in residential renovations throughout NYC. We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to manage new developments/construction projects.
The job is to oversee each project from conception to the finished structure, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints. Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment is a key requirement.
KEY SKILLS Needed:
Construction - Contract Drafting - Project Management - Building Estimation - Building Regulations - Project Planning
• Oversee each turn-key project, including pre inspections, permit submission, scheduling, etc.
• Scheduling all trade activities while coordinating with the office and vendors
• Process change orders, ensuring no work is preformed unless PO’s have been received and work approved
• Prepare and submit project estimates and schedules to clients
Ensure all projects are completed to the highest quality whilst maintaining site safety procedures
-Co-ordinates with site inspectors when required
- Sourcing materials, preparing take-offs, estimates, and generating proposals.
-Works and negotiates with vendors to organize material delivery and costs
-Maintains a daily log of activities for all assigned projects
•Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, project management or related discipline
• 7+ years’ Construction-related work experience preferably in building multifamily residences
• Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
• Extensive experiencing managing construction projects with minimal supervision.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
• Possess good organization and planning skills.
Experience in the construction industry is a must
-Experience with concrete estimating is desired
-Experience using Estimating / Takeoff software is desired