Dear future colleagues,
We are formulating a financial model for very early-stage fintech startup company. And looking someone who can help us with exit strategy on two options which are to sell or to go IPO.
Here are what we need;
1. IPO valuation if we go IPO in the 5th year of business.
2. Multiple Analysis with comparable company. (We have the list, but would like to explore from the expert)
3. If someone want to buy us in the 5th year of business, how much is it?
4. Whatever expert's recommendation on exit strategy
5. Spreadsheet that we can adjust the assumption.
Here are what we have so far.
1. Completed financial model. (including IRR,NPV, BEP)
2. 100% complete financial statement ( CFS, BS, IS)
3. Concept of the business
Potential candidate should look like;
1. Have a strong financial background
2. Understand how start-up work.
3. Able to complete job within few days.
4. Able to provide constructive feedback.