Scope Of Work:
• Prepare the inventory-list with device details - How many switches, Model, Serial number, IOS Version…..etc.
• Install all the switches accessories in the devices - Modules, Power cards…etc.
• Power-Up the device - Check the boot-up sequence.
• Upload IOS image and license.
• Racking Stacking of switches
• Check on cable patch cards - UTP & OFC.
• Upload all pre-configs into switch.
• Cabling (Connection of cables), Tagging & labeling etc.
• Photo documentation
• All network racks, Rooms, devices, cabling & closets, IT Room, etc.
• Switch, Patch panel & UPS (Front and back)
• Pictures should be named per their location
• Pictures should be edited & stamped with room location & switch names.
• UAT result
• Document all the final (new) network configurations, logs etc.
3. Post Support:
• Make sure the users are able to access their system via wired/Wi-Fi.
• They have access to all servers/printers/scanners/applications.
• In case, they have issues, onsite engineer has to troubleshoot.
• If Onsite Engineer is unable to resolve then we have to loop in Solution Architect team
Note: HD Photos of each racks, devices, Room, areas etc. taken should be good quality & need to send along with site survey report.