Deadline to Apply: Thursday October 6th
This is a part-time permanent position and is not for people looking for consulting contracts.
One of Australia’s most influential fashion bloggers and digital marketing educators is seeking a skilled Customer Success Expert.
We are a company that specializes in helping online entrepreneurs build their businesses, as well as to live more balanced, happy and healthy lives. We are a super fun, very creative and kind group of people to work with. We love fitness, family, puppies and nice people with a sense of humor.
This is a virtual position, meaning you can work from home, your fave café or wherever it is you work best.
Details about the position:
Our goal is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary. We believe legendary customer service is essential for a rapidly growing business.
As a Customer Success Expert, you will be the first point of contact for our existing - and future - customers.
This means you’ll need to be comfortable learning the different software that we use, resolving billing issues, and other customer service duties (including talking to people both on the phone, and over live chat).
If putting a smile on someone’s face makes you happy, and you are willing to take ownership of various customer service tasks, then we believe you’d be a perfect fit!
This position is PERFECT for you if:
• You’re looking for a part-time job. This job is 20 hours per week, the hours are flexible. You must be available to do approximately 4 hours of customer service per day.
• Candidates are required to check in daily, both before you start your work and at the end of your assignments each day.
• We are Australian Eastern Standard Time and would need to overlap time zones during each daily shift.
• You’re comfortable managing customer service related projects such as reporting, handling customer support requests over email, phone and live chat as well as communicating with our customers via private Facebook groups and other administrative duties.
• Candidates must be very skilled in their understanding of English and have exceptional writing skills.
• You’re self-motivated - meaning, you’ll actively do the work that you’re required to do while also thinking up new ways to for us to improve our customer service.
• You have strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously (as this is a remote working position these two are essential.)
• You know that great customer service depends on both analytical thinking as well as emotional IQ. And you know how to blend both. You know when it’s appropriate to be friendly and accommodating and you know when it’s appropriate to be stern.
• You LOVE helping people. Whether it’s a small technical issue or account or billing issue.
• It is mandatory that you use 1Password on all devices and accounts pertaining to our company.
• You must have the fastest available high-speed Internet connection.
• We are looking for a permanent team member who we can care for, help to develop and hopefully offer full time employment in the future.
• You must be willing to do a video Skype interview.
Here’s How to Apply:
Step 1: To be considered for this role please complete this short survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3076924/Customer-Success-Expert
Step 2: Please submit your proposal here via UpWork.
MANDATORY REQUIRMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS: It is mandatory that your reply to this job opportunity includes proof that you have read this job description in full, therefore when you apply for this job please include your favorite inspirational quote as the first sentence of your message so we know that you have read this. We will not accept "form" or "copy and paste" replies and submissions not including your favorite inspirational quote will not be considered.