We develop a smart equipment sizing tool, for the design and troubleshooting of pipe flow/pressure drop systems with heat transfer.
We have a number of openings for the right people to work as part of an energetic team. You will work remotely. Key tasks:
1. Provide technical support to a consistently high standard, going above and beyond for customers. Primarily this is provided by email, and changes from customer to customer.
2. Help create content (technical writing is an advantage). This includes making videos, webinars, blog posts etc.
3. Help with sales effort + cold outreach
4. Potentially help with design projects
Primarily these are support roles, but the possibility to adapt to your individual strengths is important.
Key areas of interest for us, please prepare examples for interview:
1. Using better engineering design to achieve a good result, for example, by sizing a pump correctly we saved X. By taking a total system design we were able to select X instead of Y.
2. Any technical writing you have completed
3. Sales experience?
4. Project experience - please be prepared to discuss
5. General fluid flow and heat transfer knowledge
6. Good english
Reach out with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon