The job is about consulting for the design and implementation of this GSM-based device: https://goo.gl/PPHeDP. More specifically, the objective is to answer the following questions:
1) What hardware parts are needed to build this?
2) Is it purely hardware design, or custom software as well?
3) How does it work? Provide a schematic diagram.
4) Are there alternative ways to achieve the same result (that may be easier to implement or just buy off-the-shelf)?
1) Schematic diagram of the device, along with a description.
2) Hardware parts being used, external software libraries being used, as well as any custom software development that may be needed.
3) Alternative solutions that may be easier to implement, and any available plug-and-play solutions in the market.
In your cover letter, please provide:
1) Your experience,
2) Estimated hours for completing the job,
3) A brief description on how you plan to complete this job (separate question).