IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A NORTH AMERICAN BASED RESOURCE...
NORTH AMERICA ONLY.
The Prime responsibility as a CIC executive will be application configuration and production support. Candidate should have knowledge on Voice/Call Processing concepts and applications (e.g. ACD, CTI, IVR, Dialogic HMP, Unified Messaging, Speech Recognition, Speech Analytics, Text-To-Speech, Dialer, Voice Mail, WFM, etc.). Exposure to project processes like Peer Reviews, Unit Testing, SIT support , UAT support is required.
Should be well versed with Telephony hardware or Gateways, SBCs, Switches, Servers (e.g. Dialogic, AudioCodes Mediant gateways, Quintum, Cisco switches, HP servers, Dell servers, etc.). Good understanding of Telephony Communication concepts and protocols (e.g. SIP, TDM, T1/E1, Analog, Digital, ISDN, DID, DNIS/ANI, PBX, Central Office, etc.) is required
Qualifications and skills of the Candidate include interpersonal client-facing skills to interact with client, ability to speak effectively during meetings & presentations, should have good knowledge to analyze requirements. Knowledge on TDM telephony and IP Phones/Headsets is advantage.
1. Possess Interaction Center Certified Engineer (ICCE) 3.0 certification or above
2. Prior experience for working with Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center installations & configurations is preferred
3. Good knowledge of VoIP, telecommunications & VoIP protocols
4. Possess IC Handler Development 3.0 and IC Dialer 3.0 or above is advantageous
5. Good verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills in English
6. Good team player and able to work independently
7. Ability to follow strict change management guidelines while implementing project based changes to the corporate environment
8. Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high paced environment and shift priorities as required
9. Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies as needed based on solutions being implemented