Content creation on Customer Reference Projects for leading global IT Vendors, i.e. showcasing the business benefits of companies from all industries who have deployed technology solutions. Solutions range across the entire information technology stack, from Database and Middleware to Applications and Engineered Systems.
- Manage customer reference projects end-to-end—from receipt of the customer reference nomination to publication of the success story.
- Evaluate briefing material, raise and resolve concerns immediately.
- Prepare targeted interviews of customers and stakeholders based on briefing material.
- Conduct incisive customer and stakeholder interviews, and deliver English and/or local language interview transcripts or key notes.
- Draft engaging long and short form customer success stories according to customer style guides and content parameters and process internal reviews prior to submission to the customer.
- Process content reviews undertaken by customers and stakeholders.
- Manage the publication approval process, including final customer review and sign-off.
- Follow MML procedures manual at all times and report weekly to the Chief Operations Officer regarding status of ongoing projects.
- Participate in internal and external team meetings and training sessions.
- English language at full proficiency level; other European languages are an advantage.
- Excellent oral communication and interview skills at executive level.
- Exceptional attention to detail in written documents.
- Excellent writing skills across long and short form copy.
- Solid understanding of enterprise IT platforms and their applications in various industries.
- Ability to grasp and accurately turn a client brief or interview transcript into a winning success story.
- Solid understanding of or keen interest in SEO copywriting.
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines that are often tight.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team spirit with a focus on customer success.
- Problem-solving and outcome-oriented approach.
- High-profile writing assignments—read by thousands of professionals worldwide—regarding solution deployments of the world’s leading IT vendors.
- Frequent contact with high-profile decision-makers at world-class companies throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Creative work in small, diverse, and dynamic team composed of people from different industry backgrounds and nationalities.
- Flexible hours working from home and, depending on our final agreement, possibility to combine this job with other activities or clients that you may have.
- Excellent pay scheme commensurate with your skills, experience, and commitment—including base rate per hour and project fulfilment bonus.
"Budget" is jut a placholder; we will negotiate the budget of each project individually with you.