Corporate Tax Jobs

30 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I would need someone that is experienced in forming a S-Corp in New York. I use to be an accountant before becoming a entrepreneur so I am familiar with a lot of tax laws and procedures. I'm trying to form a company with 2 other partners. It would be three of us and I would be the biggest shareholder. Looking for advice on by law drafting, profit sharing, partnership agreements, and financial planning for future loans. Please send me some info about your experience dealing with S-Corps and what kind of service you can provide. I'm not looking to just file paperwork to the State and form the company. I'm looking for help in planning also. Thank you.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Contract Drafting Contract Law Corporate Finance
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Coeur Sports is a women's sports apparel company based in Los Angeles, California. The company was formed as an LLC and converted to a C-corp in June of 2016. We need help understanding the other steps related to the conversion (e.g. do we need to issue stock certificates, do we close our old bank accounts etc.) and with procedures related to setting up and running a California C-corp (e.g. what other documents must be prepared and/or submitted to governmental agencies).
Skills: Corporate Taxes Corporate Law Startup Consulting
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Seeking assistance with corporate taxes that were not filed past 2 years due to a loss. Have most of the information re income/expenses by category. Before 2 years, my returns were complete and bookkeeping well organized via Quibbooks
Skills: Corporate Taxes
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I have been trying to get the proper documents in order to file a 2014 and 2015 tax return but require someone to assist me with state and federal taxes as a consultant. My situation is complex. I have w-2's for 2014, 1099 for real estate work, dividends, an LLC, a seperate holding EIN, Sole Prop for business and other income sources. I need to itemize my deductions and expenses. Much of the work would be data entry and putting the paperwork into a cohesive document. This is a time sensitive activity.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Administrative Support Bookkeeping Data Entry
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
We need advice on setting up an online platform that allows participants to invest in private equities / startups and receive dividends from those investments. The advice will consists of the best possible tax strategy - locating business onshore or offshore. FCA and other relevant bodies registration. Full description will be provided to interested party.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Corporate Law International Law Tax Law
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Hello, My husband and I own a few rental units, 2 are in a corporation, the other properties are in our personal name. Unfortunately our cpa is out of the country, and has not really been available. We needed a simple letter for our lender , and we were not able to reach him at all, that is just one example... We need to get our income taxes and corporate taxes filled by the deadline. We also need an answer to the dilema below. We purchased a rental property back in 2003, the property was quit claimed into our C corporation, We paid doc stamps then. Now we are refinancing the property to payoff current loan of 100k, we will be getting a new loan of 110k (we are not getting any cash out, the extra 10k is paying closing costs). The lender now,in the last minute will not close under current corporation. They gave us two options. 1- We open a new llc, transfer the property to the new entity at closing 2- we transfer property to our personal name, then we can transfer it back to current corporation. My questions are as follow. Will this be a "taxable income? If this was your loved one, what would be your advice? Why? Thank You !! You can bid for this project two ways: 1- Fixed rate: Please bid for both returns, and to answer the question. This must include 1 letter per year, and maybe 6 emails/calls per year. We would like someone to do our returns for many years. We greatly value relationships and hate have to move and start over... 2- Hourly Rate- Please estimate number of hours, you expect to prepare personal return with schedule c, and rental properties; and also for simple(little to no income) corporate tax. Thank you in advance for your help!! Ps: Must REALLY BE AN EXPERT and know the tax code, and laws of the Great United States of America
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting Financial analysis Property Management
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Municipal Acquisitions is a privately owned commercial real estate investment firm, based in Washington, DC. We are searching for an individual to visit our office and set up our QB account. We operate 9 different entities, and each entity has specific accounting needs, and are all disregarded entities. We also need all 9 entities to roll up/integrate into the one main company. We also need assistance with preparing all relevant tax forms and revenue documents.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Bank Reconciliation Financial Accounting Intuit QuickBooks