I run a busy app development business. We're currently using Meteor to develop enterprise applications. A feature of Meteor is that we use one code base across all platforms. Meaning that our code needs to be responsive. We have used bootstrap templates and, whilst they are responsive, they need more changes to make them work really well on mobiles and tabelts.
To get this job you'll need exceptional
- js, css, html skills
- excellent english
- familiarity with bootstrap, meteor,
- collaborate in trello.
We have many projects and may make multiple hires. Please include details of past work in your applications.
Our Application process works like this:
1. Apply for the job
2. We'll review your application and if you're excellent we'll interveiw you.
3. We'll hire 2 or 3 people for a paid trial.
The trial will involve reviewing the app, and writing a list, include screenshots, of what you think are the highest priority for improvements.
When we review your report we'll be evaulating
- how well you understand desirable ui
- how well you understand bootstrap, css, HTML and how to apply responsive code.
- the quality of your ideas.
In the future we're aiming to develop many apps. In the future we wish to be able to start every project with an awesome ui base template and we'll have lots of customisation work.
4. We'll hire people that contribute exceptional work during the trial.