If you want to feel like you're part of a team instead of "just doing another freelance job," please keep reading...
You must be familiar with:
- Social bookmarking / social signals
- Syndwire / Onlywire (or similar software)
- Minimizing digital footprints (VPS use)
- Data scraping tools like Scrapebox, ScreamingFrog, etc
All work will be process oriented and you will follow detailed instructions for setting up accounts. That said, we don't want to hire a robot. Our ideal candidate will be able to work using our processes, but also be able to problem solve when issues come up. This engagement will be successful if you're able to help IMPROVE the processes we already have in place using your knowledge of the industry, best practices, and experiences.
That said, you must be able to effectively communicate using:
- Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
You'll be creating social profiles for blogging platforms such as:
- Delicious, etc
Extensive experience with the following skill-sets is a plus, but NOT required:
- Formatting Wordpress.org articles
- Social media automation
- Link building
- Basic content creation
- Advanced article spinning
Do you like pizza?