The Email Designer supports the Email Marketing Team through the creation of the email templates that will be used in different campaigns. Balancing creativity and strategic thinking, this person will demonstrate an ability to create visually compelling and highly engaging email campaigns.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency of email design and HTML/CSS (ability to code emails)
- 1+ year experience working as a Designer
- Excellent design skills with the ability to apply to email marketing
- Full knowledge of Photoshop and AI, slicing and Responsive HTML/CSS coding, as you will be laying out a number of email templates.
- Execute brand standards consistently across all creative materials
- Understanding of email or online marketing principles (ex. CAN-SPAM rules)
- Design for responsive mobile, tablet, desktop, and web client emails.
- Experience testing to improve performance in new or existing campaigns.
- Research and develop new innovations in email design
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work around tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate proactively to confirm requirements, timelines and status on work requests.
- Ability to work remotely for the team located in Los Angeles, California.
- Strong editorial background, copywriting and copy editing skills are strongly preferred but not required.