YOU MUST NOT WORK FOR AN AGENCY.
If you are selected, you will become part of a team working working to assist the origination of home loans, asset finance and associated products.
With several Australian based staff and a growing team of remote contractors, such as yourself, you will be assured on going work and remuneration, if you are the right person. You will ultimately perform a variety of roles, however, as you start you will be given a limited set of tasks and provided with training in that area.
You will report to a team leader based in the Philippines, who will provide training and supervision to you.
Initially you will be responsible for;
1. Receipting incoming electronic documents. This will require some skills with pdf and may involve splitting or joining files, and/or converting other formats such as .jpg to pdf.
2. Electronically naming these according to our naming convention and storing in the correct file location.
3. Entering these documents into a document register, and inserting a link in the register to the document so that it may easily be retrieved.
4. Cross checking to determine if the document is required as part of a loan file, and if so, duplicating the file and storing in a particular location.
5. Quality reviewing the document to determine if it meets lender requirements, and if not, identifies the deficiencies (eg. not clear, does not cover required period, eg 3 months, 6 months).
6. Make notes in relation to this and report daily to the supervisor as to each file deficiency so that follow up can occur with the client.
Your initial role will also include receiving electronic voice memo's and updated details contained in those files to the clients notes for review later by finance staff. You will be required to create tasks, phone records, meeting notes and updates of the CRM based on these voice memo's.
You will also perform virtual assistant role such as booking appointments or scheduling meetings for the principals google calendar, conducting research for various request (such as finding hotel accommodation, or flight pricing), or other duties as may be required from time in the role as an assistant.
You responsibilities may grow in include;
1. Contacting lenders by phone or email to obtain information on behalf of the loan writing team.
2. Having email and / or phone contact directly with clients.
3. Updating outstanding lender conditions per documentation received.
4. Preparing lenders calculators to assess affordability etc.
The successful person will have;
1. Excellent written English. This is non negotiable and you will be required to submit responses to questions to demonstrate prior to being appointed to the job.
2. A strong grasp of spoken English is also a prerequisite skill.
3. The ability to follow set procedures.
4. Confidentiality and the understanding for the need for IT security in systems that you use.
5. Good understanding of google apps (mail, drive).
6. The ability to use Streak CRM (you will be provided training but some research first would assist in being selected).
7. The ability to dedicate 30 hours per week to the task. Whilst I understand that in the early stages you may need to keep other contract work on, once you have passed a six month probation period, it would be expected that this would be your primary focus.
8. An analytical and problem solving ability is highly desirable.
9. Previous experience in lending, loan file management, document management or similar is a highly desirable qualification.
The position will initially be paid at $4.80 USD for the first six months. This will rise at set rates as you pass your qualification period and an ongoing relationship is established. For particularly highly qualified individuals a higher rate may be negotiated once those skills have been demonstrated.
This is a long term position for the successful applicant that is hoped to last for many years.
You will need access to a computer of reasonable standards, and a reliable fast internet connection. You will need to supply your computer specifications and a screen shot of your internet speed.