Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I need a reliable Drupal developer for ongoing Drupal work on various projects.
Most of the work will be on Drupal 7 but some will be Drupal 6. Also need to be familiar with Bootstrap.
This will be hourly work with up to 20 hours a week for the right person.
You also need to be familiar with Git because we put most of our projects on Bitbucket.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for senior drupal developer/architect who will be building in creating extranet/portal. The person should know Drupal inside out and should be able to build portal with role based security access and create multiple content types, custom authentication, create themes, etc.
Please apply only if you are available to start immediately. No agencies please. No beginners please.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I have a simple one page site that just uses HTML and bootstrap that I need converted to Drupal 7. Your job will be to create a new theme and convert the current site to work with that theme. You will also need to replace the simple contact form with Drupal Web Forms. It also should continue to use Bootstrap.
Please tell me how long you think this would take you to complete.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for Senior Drupal developer to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- At least 4 years of experience with Drupal web development
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Location: remote
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Hourly rate: to be negotiated
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am a webdesigner that primarily works with WordPress, and I have a new client with a Drupal 7 website. I would like to hire an individual (agencies please don't apply) that can begin working with me immediately to handle all of my Drupal clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defined availability hours on Skype so that I know when I can reach you
- Same day turnaround of projects
- Creating page layouts based on provided samples and/or PSDs
- Experience working with older versions of Drupal
- Strong understanding of the English language
To get started, I have two content pages in unique templates that need to be built. Please only apply if you are able to begin working with me immediately.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Please join us! We are a startup creating a sophisticated news and services portal for players of various massively multiplayer games. You will be working to make a destination for gamers that combines our relationships with gaming industry publishers and our understanding of the social tools used by gamers. We are looking for someone with a senior level of experience (see below for details) who is dependable and hard-working for an ongoing business relationship. The perfect job for the right person!
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to perform with a high level independence. Initial engagement will be 8-12 weeks. Excellent English communication skills is a must. You will be a major contributor within a team working with 2 senior Drupal developers.
At least 6 years of web design and development experience
Minimum 4 years experience and advanced understanding using Drupal, PHP and MySql
Must be comfortable theming
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for 1 to 2 very talented Drupal developers to help us complete our project. You must be an expert in 1 to 3 of the major Drupal disciplines including developer, themer and site builder.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Drupal.
- Ability to develop modules
- Ability to implement design submissions from our designer.
- Check for mobile and cross browser compatibility.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS.
- Ability to deliver a polished website that is thoroughly tested.
- Excellent knowledge of security.
- HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, PHP, SQL
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
We need a webapp for the purpose of 'automated' brainstorming facilitation. Basically we need a webapp that holds a library of 'brainstorm methods'. Each of these methods are a series of short videos which auto start after a preprogrammed amount of time.
Attached to the job is a very rough 'wireframe' design of the application. Further specifications will be detailed later. We invite you to engage in active dialogue with us, if anything is unclear.
Visual Design & content will be developed separately, this job posting is only for the development of the application.
- User accounts registration with limitation on access per page
- based on Content Management System (preferably Drupal v.8)
- Bootstrap custom theme by defined views (~10) for front-end and back-end based on visual provided in Illustrator-format with included vector-graphics
- Will be installed on our own server with DataBase (MySQL) by ourselves
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We need to implement Google Analytics Event Tracking into some pages within our Drupal 6 website and within a custom module.
I expect this project to take about 10 hours for someone who has experience with both Drupal and Google Analytics' "Events" function
More detailed specs attached.