MIDS Corporation is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team and work with us remotely. We would prefer to have someone based in New Delhi due to some meetings with partner companies. The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the development of new businesses through research, relationship building, administration, and project management.
• Assist in the coordination efforts of the Business Development team with internal staff, outside legal counsel, and consultants in development efforts of new business devisions
• Aid in the compilation and analysis research data for potential projects to determine business viability and growth potential through demographic and other public data and statistics
• Support the Business Development process in the development of each project from site selection through the opening week.
• Coordinate with Business Development and Licensing team to properly prepare the new projects staff and needs for various regulatory inspections.
• Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to prepare convincing and concise presentations for various groups, strategic networks and community on complex and sensitive subject matters with favorable results for company.
• Manage projects with high priority deadlines to ensure closure and job completion.
• Assist in continually refining the new project development process to improve efficiency and speed.
• Represent the organization positively, both internally and externally, by supporting the strategic direction and priorities, objectives, mission and values of the organization.
• Maintain confidentiality and safeguards the operations of business.
• Attend monthly BD conference calls, staff/office BD meetings, and corporate BD meetings, as directed by their supervisor
• Scheduling networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals
• Any other related tasks or assignments given by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the competencies (minimum knowledge, skill, and ability) required.
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s Degree (Management or Marketing and Communications)
Strong Communication skills both orally and written.
Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Ability to multitask
Experience Required: Experience in Sales, Business Development, Administration, communications, public relations, marketing or similar field.
Must be a self-starter, proactive, creative and take initiative to address issues. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Must have strong negotiation and project management skills. Must have attention to detail and the ability to follow specific instructions. Requires excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Products. Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.