We are a boutique ecommerce company that sells gifts and home decor items on our website and on other marketplaces (Amazon, Bonanza, Ebay etc.)
Our main sales channel, besides our website is Amazon. Therefore the applicants to this job must have vast experience working with Amazon Seller Central.
You will be asked to do various tasks, including:
- Amazon, Ebay, Shopify and other marketplaces product listing and update.
- Monitoring and removal of bad reviews on Amazon and eBay
- Reply to customer service emails within 12 hours
- Monitoring Google Analytics and sending me weekly reports as required.
- Helping with personal tasks (e.g. planning my days in google docs, booking travel, scheduling meetings)
- Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often).
This position will start relatively small, but if you are a good fit, there is a lot of room to grow with responsibility and opportunity.
The right candidate will have:
- Great communication skills.
- Very detail-oriented, extremely organized and reliable.
- Very fast reply times. Must be available during US time zone (PST).
- A positive and go getter mentality.
- Ongoing available Internet connection.
- EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON, EBAY, SHOPIFY IS A MUST.
- GREAT ENGLISH SKILLS IS A MUST.
PLEASE ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATE APPLY WITH:
- Your hourly rate.
- What hours you’re available (in PST time-zone).
- Examples/Portfolio for RELEVANT past work.
- Why you should be my VA?