I am looking for a long term (multi-year) Regulatory Engineering consultant to support KVH's SatCom Engineering product development. I expect the time commitment to be 20 hours/month. I need someone who can
• Understand VSAT communications product, network and service regulatory standards, including FCC, RoHS, R&TTE, CE and Green Passport regulatory requirements, and be capable of identifying those that are applicable for each unique project.
• Understand military product development regulatory standards including Mil-Spec standards and the application of EAR/ITAR standards
• Identify and document product specifications related to safety agency and regulatory requirements. Facilitate documentation of functional and service specifications.
• Create Technical Construction Files (TCF) and be capable of performing all aspects of TCF maintenance
• Coordinate product and service reviews with country specific regulatory agencies. Follow-up to ensure marking approvals.
• Review all project documents and drawings to ensure internal and external regulatory requirements are met
US CITIZENS ONLY PLEASE, as this position require work with ITAR controlled information