Hours: Monday- Friday 3PM-11PM ET Boston, USA time, 2hrs Sundays (timing flexible).
CustomMade.com is seeking dedicated individuals looking for full time work, in our support department. The position offers a maximum of 40 hours a week*. You must possess a comprehensive understanding of the English language, and display excellent skills in responding to emails and live chats with users. The ideal candidates will possess a positive attitude, and be able to develop rapport with our Makers and Customers.
*Long-term engagements for the right applicants.
CustomMade is an online marketplace that connects customers with independent artisans who produce custom-designed furniture, jewelry, home décor, and other personalized items.
About the Job:
In short, your duties will include
- Replying to live chats from both Makers and Customers.
- Encouraging and assisting Customers in posting projects and connecting with Makers.
- Replying to inbound emails via ZenDesk.
- Troubleshooting technical support issues for both Makers and Customers.
- Identifying problems and escalating issues as needed.
Skills and Services
• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
• Emailing with an American dialect
• EXPERIENCE WITH ZENDESK IS A HUGE PLUS!
• If you see this, please include your favorite food at the top of your application
• Can easily understand and follow instructions
• Pays special attention to detail
• Able to work U.S. hours
• Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week
• Have a fast and reliable Internet connection
• A great attitude and personality!
• The applicant must have access to Google Authenticator
• Provide a 1-paragraph answer to the following question- If you could pick any superhero power to have (invisibility, strength, time travel, etc.) what would you choose, and why?
• Provide a 1 paragraph answer to the following question- In your opinion, what is “good” customer service?
• What hours can you work?
All information needed to answer screening questions can be found in our help section here: http://help.custommade.com. The purpose of these questions is to understand your writing style for emails.