You will be involved in an organisation that does over 60 releases per day!!!
If you live and breath code and want to relocate to one of the most beautiful countries in the world. This is job for you
What will I be doing?
• Writing code to improve the availability and efficiency of our purchase handling system that supports hundreds of thousands of transactions every day.
• Diving deep into our Erlang systems to identify bottlenecks and make changes where necessary.
• Troubleshooting database storage, indexing and retrieval issues with both Mnesia and Riak.
• Taking complete ownership of designing, implementing, testing and deploying your own code.
What technologies will I be working with?
• A range of OTP tools
What will I need to have?
• A desire to work with Erlang, prior Erlang experience isn’t essential.
• Experience with distributed databases.
• Knowledge of test driven development.