Are you looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment alongside a high-profile consultant and team? I am looking for a rock star PA to help us carry out our mission ‘to create heroes in global digital marketing.’
Responsibilities & Skills
- Relentless positivity and steadfast resiliency – I have a small team doing world-class work. Our motto is ‘Work hard, be nice.’ That attitude allows us to deliver exceptional consulting, training and managed services. It requires effort. Your positivity and sense of humor makes our hard work smoother.
- Managing my calendar, social schedule & travel - with an emphasis on understanding who we are meeting with and why, and preparing dossiers. I am using the weekly planner system of Dan Sullivan's Strategic Coach program - and I need you to become a strategic assistant.
- Managing my communication. Reading, monitoring and responding to my email. Prioritization is key. Casual emails are often very important, not all urgent email needs immediate attention.
- Liaising with team, customer, vendors, freelancers, fusion partners, and other stakeholders. Every week I meet with 10-15 people around the world in mostly virtual settings to move projects along, create new products, develop new content, foster partnerships or sell.
- Be exceptional at productivity and communications software as well as social media (i.e. cloud-based collaboration tools and databases, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MS Office). I often get new opportunities to collaborate - you might need to set up the latest cloud service and run me through it, conduct research on the internet, write reports, executive summaries and newsletters, prepare presentations, update websites and manage projects.
- You have to be nimble enough to take on new projects and solve problems in real time with your own judgment.
- Be frugal but never cheap -- and understand the difference.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Sure, the ability to multitask is important, but most critically, we need you to focus in on important efforts and execute them deftly. We need you to be mindful.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, as we might be hosting a 200-person webinar / Facebook Live event, 20-person executive roundtable, a two-person virtual meeting, and one-on-one coaching sessions. All of these require being able to work hard, be nice, and sincerely engage people confidently.
- You have a very high EQ because we are dealing with a range of nationalities, professions and unique skills.
- Proactive thinking & the ability to anticipate problems are critical. I need you to take care of the little things early for bigger impact later.
- You must have perfect writing ability, with no spelling or grammar errors – you will communicate with highly talented individuals that have English as a second language. Brevity and clarity rule.
- Startup experience is a plus, but if you fit the qualities above you’ll understand what we need.
- Good with children, specifically, a delightful five-year old boy who frequently tags along as a ‘CEO in Training’