Looking for people to help us set up realistic looking scenes to test computer vision algorithms. If your skillset fits multiple of the following, feel free to apply.
1. Experienced in unreal engine or unity3d for either programming or level design
2. Applicants with programming, level design and modelling skills are preferred, but if you are an expert specialized in one area are also welcome.
3. Have created realistic looking scenes before (indoor or outdoor), if you have, please include sample screenshots or videos
4. Experienced in creating Architectural visualization fly-throughs (please include sample screenshots or videos)
5. Familiar with available freely available online assets to create realistic looking scenes, with people walking or running in the scene.
6. Experienced with utilizing opencv with unreal engine or unity3d projects.
Applicants are expected to create simple sample scenes to demonstrate level of competency. Ongoing work can be expected if selected.