Emsisoft is currently seeking new employees to expand its enterprise software development team.
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining GUI and business logic components of Emsisoft enterprise products, that help millions of users around the world to remove malware from their systems and stay protected.
This is a full time remote position and you will be working from home.
* Primary responsibility is focused on development and maintenance work related to new and existing Emsisoft enterprise software components (client-server architecture). This involves everything from minor code changes to design of new modules, including writing code, debugging, testing, and documentation.
* Ability to develop written design specifications from project management input, discussions with key team members and customer feedback.
* Complete documentation and provide input to improve procedures for installation, development and maintenance processes.
Skills and qualifications:
* Strong background in C# development (3+ years).
* Solid knowledge of Windows architecture and security concepts.
* Hands on experience in Windows GUI- and business logic development.
* Hands on experience in crash dump analysis.
* Hands on experience in using SCRUM for development.
* Knowledge of common source control systems like GIT.
* Fluent written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German or Russian is a plus.
What we can offer:
We are offering long term and secure full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable internet connection.
Great! Please send an application including the following information:
* A short resume covering your previous 5 years of employment along with short descriptions of the main tasks you were responsible for.
* Please don't hesitate to include references to your previous work.
* Your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your applications!
We are committed to providing home users and businesses with the best malware protection possible. In order to protect you from brand new online threats, we combine first-class dual-scanner technology with behavior blocker technology that has been developed to perfection over the years. Our products constantly win top rankings in independent comparative tests (AV-Comparatives, AV-Test, VB100, COMSS.RU).
We are one of the youngest and smallest companies amongst the international competitors of the antivirus industry and mainly set ourselves apart from others through our premium products and first-class customer support.
Our company's organization has been entirely virtual since its foundation in 2003. Our approximately 30 employees are located all over the world, but work together as if they were in the same building. Every year, more than one million users download our products.