We need thorough and referenced research that is the most recent research avaliable to find out information onthe global Sport Supplements Industry.
We need to know:
- who is the biggest online retailer globally for sports supplements and then who are the top 10 online retailers from the US, AUST and NZ.
- what are the top 10 selling products they have (protein, preworkout, bars? etc) and how much does each segment make them each year?
- How much traffic do they have going to their website? How many are returns and how many are new customers? Out of the entire visits how many vistors turn into actual buyers and how many items are they buying per purchase?
- In the sport supplement industry, what are the top 10 selling sport supplements? (aminos, bcaa's, creatine?, pre-workouts? etc) and how much do each make globally and then again broken down into the us, australia and NZ.
- What are the top 10 brick and mortar stores in the US and Australia that are selling sport supplements and what do they sell the most of (top 10) whats their foot traffics like? (same info as above)
Once we have this info, we also will then need to know how do the top 5 of the top 10 online retailers and brick and morter stores within the US, AUST and NZ have people get stocked in their stores - whats the process??
We need this information by end of day Saturday NZ day/time if at all possible. Happy to hire just one or a group of you to work on this data research.