As a part of the development team, your responsibilities will include building core-features in the Limelight iOS live marketing App, a part of the Limelight Platform. In this role, you will play a major part in shaping the technology and overall experience of the Limelight Platform.
Skills and Responsibilities
● 2+ years experience in hands on mobile application development, specifically Xcode, Instruments, iOS SDK in a professional environment
● Experience with Swift and Objective-C
● Extensive experience writing testable and maintainable code
● Working experience with REST webservice APIs
● Experience building custom UI controls.
● Shipped and maintained Apps, working knowledge of Apple’s submission process
The World’s first Live Marketing Platform: Limelight is an enterprise SaaS platform that empowers marketers to build, publish and automate digital tools, turning every Live marketing
experience touch point into a data capture opportunity. A venture backed company, Limelight boasts a suite of great customers including Bosch, Mercedes-Benz, Scotiabank, and BMW.