Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week
Hello, I have installed proxmox ve 4.2 on my OVH dedicated server. I have also ordered additional ip block *4.
I have installed ubuntu virtual machine. I require one the knew ip's to link to virtual machine so i can connect to outside network.
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week
We are looking for help setting up an openstack environment.
We have some general skills in server administration and linux administration, but do not have experience with openstack and the different components to utilize Ceph and other components. We are looking for someone with very good understanding and experience with the entire openstack architecture and someone familiar with setting an openstack op from the bottom and integrating the network level as well as hypervisors and backend storage.
Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week
- Linux system administration experience of at least 3 years (if worked in europe or north america); 6 years (if worked in asia)
- bash shell scripting (3 years experience)
- Nagios experience of how to setup checks and monitor hosts availability and performance (2 years experience)
- Apache strong knowledge (3 years experience)
- LDAP experiences and knowledges
- VMware or KVM in depth knowledge (3 years experience)
- IPv4 wizard
- Ethernet Switching knowledge
- high documentation skills on documenting your work for your colleagues
Nice to have:
- Nginx in depth knowledge
- MTA (postfix) in depth knowledge
- Plesk in depth knowledge
- http/https in depth knowledge
- SSL-certificate in depth knowledge
- SSH in depth knowledge
- FibreChannel protocol knowledge
- CISCO FibreChannel-, Ethernet-Switches config experience
- CISCO ASA experience
- Windows Server experience
- HA SAN and NAS experiences
Please do not waste our times, we will interview you thoroughly.