We are seeking a Senior Web Developer for our Marketing team.
• Develop and implement code for the Company's web needs.
• Manage and drive implementation of first-rate, Joomla CMS-based website infrastructure for both external and internal websites.
• Collaborate with in-house staff and third-party graphic designers to implement website designs, create microsites, and implement banners, video, audio, and other web elements.
• Manage web content and assist Product Marketing Managers with campaigns, promotions, and other Marketing activities to provide best lead-to-sales site page updates.
• Create a variety of microsites, landing pages, and online forms for visitor registration and author scripts for automated form input into multiple types of databases and CRM systems including Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
• Develop new sites and systems designed to enhance overall Company web presence.
• Assist with implementation and ongoing management of website analytics and tracking tools.
• Support international website localization efforts into multiple languages.
• Assist with Company-run community sites including the company's developer network, blogs, knowledge base, partner portal, intranet, and software download areas.
• Work with the I.T. department to manage web servers and ensure uptime.
• 5+ years of technical web developer experience, preferably with fast-moving high-tech firms.
• Expert knowledge of LAMP stack infrastructure.
• Solid experience with open-source content management systems (CMS), particularly Joomla.
• Excellent attitude and commitment to teamwork, collaboration, results, and accountability.
• Proficiency in Dreamweaver.
• Ability to create web pages from supplied artwork; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics.
• Up-to-date knowledge of SEO/SEM tactics and implementation.
• High level of energy and creativity – an enthusiastic team player with a positive, flexible attitude, and a sense of humor.
• Excellent organization, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, high-detail, deadline- and quality-sensitive projects with ease.
• Self-starter and idea generator who has a point of view and can back it up.
• Creative thinker who can come up with innovative ways to solve complex challenges.
• Strong proficiency in Photoshop.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.