We are looking for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic outreach & link building consultant (on a freelance basis) to help us build awareness, earn authoritative links and grow our following.
The first job will be the distribution of an infographic, and generally will be promoting high-quality content based campaigns (e.g. round-up posts, infographics, quizzes etc)
• Identifying opportunities to build or earn high-quality, authoritative links
• Building relationships with bloggers and influencers in the niche
• Conducting outreach to organize quality guest posts, podcast appearances and other content opportunities
• 12 months+ experience in blogger outreach / link building
• Excellent written English
• An ability to identify influencers and build relationships with them
• Experience using outreach tools
• Knowledge of SEO practices and principles
• (preferred) social media management skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of what’s working now (not last year!)
• To be results focused
Please answer the questions below:
1. How much outreach / link building experience do you have, and what kind of projects have you worked on (please include some details on your approach, methods etc)?
2. Please provide an example of a recent client or project you have worked on, your key activities & most importantly the results you achieved?
3. Do you have experience using any outreach tools?
4. Wich tools do you plan to use ?
5. Do you have any questions for us?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do not post to this job unless you have done this before.
I need an outreach specialist to get distribution with our content and infographics.
You must be a great communicator and good at at finding opportunities. The links you create must be 100% whitehat.
Ideally your work is going to be prospecting to places to post, emailing them, and keeping track of it all.
The expected result : to rack up backlinks, source links and social shares for a particular piece of content (whether a blog post, article, infographic, etc.) .
Platform: Blogs, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest