We are the leading provider of web and mobile marketing solutions for the mortgage industry. We are looking to hire a Brand/Product Manager to lead the life-cycle brand vision for our newly releases mobile app product, including product research and ideation, go-to-market launch campaigns, continued vertical growth and development and ongoing consumer research and analysis to ensure we are meeting customer needs and expectations. The role will include responsibility for the product vertical and its current and future portfolio of products. This position will help research product segments and markets, drive customer segmentation and needs analysis, as well as managing a pipeline of new and existing product concepts. This role requires both strong marketing skill along with strong analytical skills.
• The marketing side need to identify customer segments and product feature sets, develop concepts with the creative team and write powerful copy.
• The analytical skill set will be required to develop reports, analyze trends, present conclusions to cross-functional teams and recommend products for development.
Your job will be analyze and develop product positions based on customer research (that you perform) and be able to make them come to life in our web and marketplace pages, then perform post launch sales analytics, develop them in effective merchandising strategies and to improve and help manage the product lifecycle of those products that have already been launched.
- MUST have experience launching new products
- A basic understanding of the online conversion funnel and what can impact it.
-Track and use detailed analytics to drive data-driven pre- and post-launch product decisions
- Experience working with graphic, product development, and web design teams a plus.
- Photoshop & HTML/Java ability is a strong PLUS
- BA or BS Degree
- 2+ Years of Digital Marketing
- Copywriting experience is a strong plus.
- HTML knowledge is a PLUS
Team player with experience working with product, marketing, paid media and creative teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
A self-directed go getter who operates with passion, urgency, focus and discipline
Strong communication, critical thinking, problem solving and project management skills --impeccable attention to detail
Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.