TopFX is an EU Investment Firm, specialising in Asset Management and Prime Brokerage Services. Due to expansion of our operations, we are seeking to employ a motivated individual to assume the role of a Data Analyst.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Create quantitative systems for analysis, extrapolate and interpret data patterns.
• Responsible for analysing data using statistical tools, integrating with various 3rd party financial systems and developing new methods as needed.
• Focus on researching all aspects of the firm’s trading executions strategies
• Concentrated in execution analysis, working directly with the executions team, and interacting on daily basis with the Research and Portfolio Managers’ Teams.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• At least 1 to 3 years of experience in the field.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Strong communication skills and a self-starter attitude, combined with the ability to exercise independent judgement and critical thinking with minimal supervision