Access Database Development:
Our goal is to accurately capture statistics for the Palliative Care Consultation Education Program and allow for analysis of this data through multiple queries. To do this, we are seeking an experienced professional to create a Microsoft Access data database for the Palliative Care Consultation Program. Development of a database will include the following:
1. Understanding the statistical and analytical needs of Palliative Care Consultation.
2. Providing detailed plans for development of the database including realistic timelines.
3. Identifying potential risks involved in implementing the database, including mitigation strategies.
4. Migrating data (provided in Excel) from web-based registration software, as well as a potential data migration from an existing Access database.
5. Creating approximately 30 queries to assist in data analysis.
6. Training of two staff members on how to add new data points and options to individual records.
7. Database will need to capture the following data points for each individual record:
A. Season (4 options)
B. Fiscal Year (1 option, ability to add)
C. Type of course (8 options, ability to add)
D. First Name
E. Last Name
F. Home address
G. Home phone
H. Work phone
I. Cell phone
J. Work organizations (approximately 24 options, ability to add)
K. Discipline (approximately 14 options, ability to add)
L. Location (approximately 26 options, ability to add)
M. Facilitators (approximately 12 options, ability to add)
N. Method of Payment (approximately 7 dropdowns, ability to add))
O. Missed sessions (approximately 5 options, ability to add)
P. Certificate Attained – (approximately 3 options, ability to add notes for each option)
Q. Sector (approximately 7 options)
R. LHIN (approximately 5 options)
S. Notes text box
1. Bidder’s experience in conducting similar projects for other organizations.
2. Detailed project plan describing how the bidder will complete the project / deliverables and anticipated timeline.
3. Project budget.